High School Sunday Youth Group
The high school years are exciting years to explore and experience the truth about Jesus and the world around them. The most critical question our teens need to answer is this: Who is Jesus to the world and who is Jesus to me personally? Every Sunday we will gather from 9:15-10:15am. We see the value of friendships, independence, and a strong faith foundation for our high schoolers. We will follow a rotation that includes community building, current events, Bible study, and apologetics.
- 1st Sunday of the month: Play & Pray (Building Community)
- 2nd Sunday of the month: Current Event (Instilling Discernment- Christian World View)
- 3rd Sunday of the month: Bible Study (Growing in Relationship with Jesus)
- 4th Sunday of the month: Apologetics (Defending God’s Truth)
- 5th Sunday of the month: Serve Sunday