ONLINE WORSHIP IS AVAILABLE AT HTTP://WWW.POP.LC/VIDEO
Scroll down the page to view all information.
April 1, 2020
Closing of the POPLC campus has been extended through April 13.
Join us for Pastor Micah’s devotion, The Practice of the Presence of God, each morning at 8:00am on Facebook Live.
ONLINE WORSHIP SERVICES
Youth Led Lenten Worship | Wednesday, April 1 at 7:00pm
Sunday Worship | April 5 at 9:30am
Online Worship at http://www.pop.lc/video
Share this link with others and invite them to worship with us online.
Holy Week and Easter services online:
Palm Sunday – 4/5 at 9:30am
Maundy Thursday – 4/9 at 7:00pm
Good Friday – 4/10 at 7:00pm
Easter Sunday – 4/12 at 9:30am
SERVING OTHERS MATTERS
Many people are struggling. Many are becoming hopeless. Don’t wait for “someone else” to do something to help! Take action now!
• Donate to the POP Food Pantry. The number of people needing food help is rising every day.
• Reach out to those you know are confined to their homes. Offer help and words of encouragement.
• Smile! During this time of social distancing, a smile can change someone’s day for the better.
Share! We want to see and hear about your acts of service. Post your pictures and videos on social media and tag @poplctx.
CONTINUE TO GIVE
Thank you to everyone who has continued to support or started supporting the ministry of POPLC through their financial gifts.
If you already give regularly online through the Prince of Peace portal, continue to give.
If you regularly give on Sundays during worship services, we encourage you to setup online giving or mail your check directly to:
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
4000 Midway Road | Carrollton, Texas 75007
• Rely on Christ. God’s word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
• Continue to practice preventative measures to protect the vulnerable.
• Social distancing is critical to stopping the progress of COVID-19
• Stay informed through reliable health source.
March 21, 2020 | Latest Updates HERE
March 18, 2020 | Sunday Worship Time Change to 9:30am . . . GO HERE
March 13, 2020 | Offices Closed and Worship Moved to Online . . . MORE HERE
March 10, 2020 | ENews Information HERE