Scroll down the page to view all information.
September 23, 2020
* IN-PERSON AND LIVE-STREAM WORSHIP at 8:00 and 10:30 am. Live-stream link is http://pop.lc/video
* CONNECT TIME at 9:30 am each Sunday. In-person and virtual opportunities available for the entire family: KidZone, Pre-Teen, Confirmation, Middle School, High School and Adult classes / activities.
* ZOOM PRAYER PARTNERS are available online following both Sunday services at http://prayer.pop.lc/
* To signup for the POPLC Weekly Wednesday E-Newsletter, click on “Newsletter” in the upper, right menu of this page.
HELP HUNGRY FAMILIES
PURCHASE NEEDED ITEMS. See list below.
DROP-OFF FOOD DONATIONS
There are several opportunities for you to drop-off your Food Pantry donations at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church:
1. Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 am and noon. Please use the tubs located by the east entrance to the Worship Center. For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
2. First Sunday Food Drive. The first Sunday of each month you are invited to drop-off food donations between 7:45 – 11:45 am in the back of the Worship Center
NOTE: Due to storage and packaging constraints, please purchase only standard size products (no super size).
If you would rather arrange a time to deliver your donations or have someone pick them up, please email Shelly Jackson at or call her at 214-394-5166.
MAKE A MONETARY DONATION AND WILL DO THE SHOPPING FOR YOU!
GO HERE to give an online donation.
* School Supplies
* Chunky Soups – Chicken and Beef
* Canned Fruits
* Granola Bars
* Helper Meals – Chicken and Tuna
* Cakes Mixes & Frosting
* Brownies Mixes
* Toilet Paper
* Paper Towels
* Paper bags with handles
Prince of Peace’s Job Transition Ministry (JTM) is for individuals who have been recently unemployed, due to any type of situation. It is our desire to walk alongside you, listen, pray, provide spiritual resources and encourage you during your journey. The JTM is not . . . READ MORE.
NEED A LISTENING EAR?
STEPHEN MINISTRY CAN HELP!
Are you lonely? Isolated? Hopeless? Stephen Ministers are kind, caring, trained volunteers. You don’t need to suffer alone. Interested? Email SUSAN WELLBORN. She will help you connect with a Stephen Minister. Learn more about Stephen Ministry HERE.
Join us for IN-PERSON and ONILNE WORSHIP (http://www.pop.lc/video) each Sunday at 8:00 am (traditional) and 10:30 am (contemporary).
NEW SERIES BEGINS THIS SUNDAY:
Sunday, September 27, 2020 | Our Common Beginning | John 1:1-5; 9-18
All human beings share a common origin, with God as our Creator. This should be a reminder about the importance of sharing the Gospel with non-believers as one brother to another. As followers of Jesus, we can see God as the Creator and sustainer of all creation. This will allow the ability to find our common ground – even in our differences.
God’s Word is Your Compass!
DEVOTIONS WITH PASTOR MICAH
Join Pastor Micah on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:00 am.
Watch at http://pop.lc/facebook.
PASTOR DAN’S BIBLE STUDY
Join in the discussion and study of Exodus on Tuesdays at 7:30 am.
Watch at http://www.pop.lc/video
SUNDAY AND WEEKDAY BIBLE CLASES
Visit the BIBLE CLASSES page for a listing of all current Sunday and weekday classes.
FAITH AT HOME (FAH)
It truly does take a village! Through our KidZone, Pre-Teen, Middle School, High School, Parent and Adult ministries, our Faith at Home team desires to journey alongside you and your family.
Meet the FAH Team and learn more HERE.
Sign-up to receive the Faith at Home E-Newsletter by sending an email to Jeremiah Bauer with your NAME, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER.
September 27 – October 25
Donate gently used and/or new coats and give the gift of warmth to someone in need! All sizes needed for children, youth and adults. Drop-off in the Fellowship Center.
Questions? Email Carol Slawson.
LWML SUNDAY | OCTOBER 4
Due to COVID 19, LWML Sunday will look different this year. Instead of a craft and bake sale, the POPLC Lutheran Women’s Missionary League invites you support the Daugherty Family Mission through donations and words of encouragement! Visit the table in the Fellowship Center on Sunday, October 4.
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL CHOIR
DO YOU ENJOY SINGING? Prince of Peace is putting together our first ever virtual choir! Interested in learning more? Email Katie Seale, Director of Worship.
SETUP AN ONLINE GIVING SCHEDULE
DO THIS TODAY!
To begin go HERE. Questions? Contact Sandy Ericksen
If you regularly give on Sundays during worship services, we encourage you to setup an online giving schedule or mail your check directly to POPLC (4000 Midway Road, Carrollton, Texas 75007).